Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Got an Emily email

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did anyone else get it? Very cute.

    emily img 01a</img>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Gomunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2006
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I did. I was surprised since it was a day after her release. I figured they would have sent it out yesterday.

  3. #3
    thepidget
    Guest thepidget's Avatar

    Post

    May I ask what the e-mail said? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Gomunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2006
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's the e-amil:
    To receive American Girl e-mails in your inbox (not bulk or junk folders)
    add [email protected] to your address book.

    forward to a friend|free catalogue|monthly specials




    Molly?s English friend, Emily,
    is here. She arrives with a whole
    world of new accessories to bring
    her story alive. Plus, Molly?s new
    accessories let these friends
    share even more fun.



    Go now to see the latest news, games,
    and activities at Movie Headquarters!


    Questions? Please e-mail us; call 1-800-248-5957; or write to
    Customer Service, American Girl, Inc., 8400 Fairway Place, Middleton, WI 53562.

    If you cannot view the graphics in this e-mail, please click here.

    Our records indicate that you wish to receive e-mails from americangirl.com. If you would prefer not to receive e-mails from us, please do not reply to this e-mail. Instead, simply click below:
    Unsubscribe

    PRIVACY POLICY

    Copyright ? 2006 American Girl, LLC. All rights reserved. American Girl?, the American Girl logo, American Girl Place?, Molly?, and Emily? are trademarks of American Girl, LLC, and cannot be used without consent.

    It also had a picture of Molly and Emily together.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MyHighKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2006
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yes, It is a cute e-mail. But did you notise. Molly has GREEN, OVAL glasses in it! IMOH, it is sooooooo ugly [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    felicitygirl1774
    Guest felicitygirl1774's Avatar

    Post

    I got it, too.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Samantha_Nellie_Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    219
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She's adorable, isn't she?

    I love her to pieces, and Molly even more (the first doll). Anyone in question of getting her, get her, she's even MORE cute in person!

    *sends out AG force waves* [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    horselvr2
    Guest horselvr2's Avatar

    Post

    Yup, I got the email! I'm looking at it right now!

  9. #9
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    I got the email too. The picture of Molly and Emily is so cute! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member QueenNellieElizabeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2006
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I didn't get the email. I even checked my junkmail maybe I will tomrrow. I am definatly getting Emily when the catalog comes. Or before.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •